Wednesday, December 21, 2011

High School Sex pt.3

"I have a pretty good idea, follow me." Kristen said.
Kristen led Kaedyn to Kaedyn's bedroom.
"What are we in here for?" Kaedyn asked.
"This!"
Kristen pulled Kaedyn onto the bed and got on top of her.
"Have you ever thought about being with a girl?" Kristen asked.
"No, and I definitely don't want to start now."Kaedyn said in response.
Kaedyn pushed Kristen away. Kaedyn jumped up and ran for the door, but Kristen was too quick. Kristen grabbed Kaedyn by her brown hair and pulled back on it. Kaedyn lost her balance and  Kristen grabbed the front of Kaedyn's shirt and pulled her upright. Kristen swung her arm to smack Kaedyn, but Kaedyn grabbed her arm, twisted it, and backhanded Kristen.

                                                               SUMMER'S HOUSE
"Now back to where I left off." Samantha said
Samantha walked 2 fingers up Summer's leg, and reached the hem of Summer's shirt. Samantha put her hand under the shirt and walked up Summer's stomach, and reached her red bra. Summer squirmed to get the hand out of her shirt. Samantha wiggled her fingers under Summer's red, super tight bra. Her hand finally got wedged in there. Samantha squeezed Summer's sexy tit.
"AAAH!"



Now I come into this story

The doorknob clicked, I heard rustling and moving in the bathroom. I waited for the screaming to start again.
"Aaaah!"
Now I cracked the door a little to see what's going on in there, I heard screaming from 3 blocks over. Then I saw a girl that looked like Summer Crow tied to a bathtub. Was that really Summer? And is that Samantha? Is she sexually abusing her? That is just wrong in so many ways. I'd heard of incest, but I didn't think that someone from our school would actually interested in it.

     Summer looked in the direction of the crack in the door facing.
"Samantha..."
"Shut up! Or there will be consequences!"
     Summer obeyed. But still kept her eyes on my general area.

     I walk in the door very slowly and quietly, putting a finger up to my mouth telling Summer to stay quiet. She did. I walked up behind Samantha and waited for her to make her move on Summer.
     Samantha wriggled her arm out of Summer's shirt and grabbed what appeared to be a broken back scratcher. She swung back, then forward, I grabbed the back scratcher and slipped it nimbly out of her hand and whacked her half clothed ass with it.


                                                               Kaedyn's House

     "All I wanted to do was make out and play with your boobs and your pussy, because you're FUCKIN' HOT!" Kristen exclaimed
     "Why didn't you just say so!" Kaedyn said sarcastically. "Look, all I want is one day unless you want more. Please, Kaedyn!"
"Ok, fine. But just this once!"
Not a second after that Kaedyn was smothered by Kristen's mouth.
"Mmmm!" Kaedyn exclaimed through closed lips. Kaedyn pushed Kristen away quickly.
"I don't want to go sooo fast. I want to go even faster!" Kaedyn insisted. With that Kristen shoved Kaedyn onto the bed and stuck her tongue in Kaedyn's mouth. While Kristen explored Kaedyn's mouth, she groped Kaedyn's ass. Kaedyn moaned in pleasure.
"We're not even starting yet." Kristen breathed.




Summer's House
"Eeeeeee! Who did that?"
"Look behind you, slut."
Samantha turned around and almost fell on Summer.
"What the HELL are you doing here?!" Samantha screamed at me.
"I'll ask the questions. Why is Summer tied to a bathtub?"
"Kristen and I decided to punish her." Samantha said in a smart-alecky tone.
"Yeah, well I'm about to punish you for being a smart-ass. Question #2, Why is she half-nude?
"My ways of punishment are..... selective."
"Ok..... Why are you in bra and panties?"
"I was getting ready to go to Trevor's and Summer wanted me to hurry up while stripping to get in the shower. I was imagining Trevor watching me strip." Samantha drags on.
"Wow, you are a slut."
"Leave! Now!" Samantha commanded, and I did.
Samantha came out of the bathroom, about a minute after I left, and came back to the bathroom with a small b-cup bra, which was still a little small for Summer, but bigger than all of Summer's. Summer kept insisting that she doesn't need a new bra.Samantha ignored her and pulled up Summer's shirt and unclasped the tight, red bra and replaced it with the bigger red one, then pulled her shirt back down.
"I'm gonna have some fun with you!" Samantha said deviously.

                                                             Kaedyn's House
"Uhn! Oh yeah! Shit!" Kaedyn said as Kristen was licking and biting her neck.
"I love you!" Kristen admitted.
"Wait a second... You haven't been spanked yet."
"Neither have you!"
"Yeah, but I wasn't in the fight, I'm supposed to punish you!" Kaedyn retaliated.
"Oh shit."
Kaedyn rolled over to where Kristen was on top and spanked her. Kaedyn had never been with a girl before, and she felt like she would enjoy this. Just as she thought that, Kristen rolled over and pinned down Kaedyn. Kaedyn fought to get free but failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment